Open Letter to All Ten Canadian Provinces,
Three Territories and Municipalities
by Curtis Bennett
June 19, 2012
is a frequency and biological weapon when applied like this. We are not
wearing protective RF shielding to attenuate the frequencies; neither
are the buildings."
~ Adjunct Professor Curtis Bennett
Re: Wireless Tower Antennas, Routers and Smart Meter Safety
In my professional capacity as an electrical professional with interprovincial credentials provided by the BC and Canadian Governments I need to state the facts and ask questions pertaining to Wireless Tower Antennas and other hazardous sources including Routers and Smart Meters.
Smothering entire populations in Radiofrequency (RF) Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) for ease of communication has serious consequences for all communities. Power Density is incomplete but alarming language by itself. It means all living beings and material objects the EMFs touch or go through are in the Wireless circuit and uninsulated from the frequencies. Power density exists when frequencies create the Wireless circuit. Power is watts, volts times amps and all unprotected biological systems have frequencies of their own that were left out of the EMF equation.
Health Canada's Safety Code 6 governs limits of human exposure to Wireless frequencies and the predominant health effect to be avoided is the unintentional stimulation of tissue, as is the heat effect. Intentional stimulation is medical imaging including X-rays and Computed Axial Tomography (CAT) scans. When you have X-rays, your body is positioned and protective shielding such as a lead apron covers parts of your body for attenuation (elimination) of the frequencies on your side of the clothing. Refusing the protection isn't optional because of the dangers and liabilities.
The highlighted area on Page 19 from the BC Utilities Commission states they have to comply with Safety Code 6.
The highlighted area on Page 2 in BC Hydro's Fact Sheet states Safety Code 6 is the law and same science standards as the FCC.
Safety Code 6 admits critical mechanisms are missing, linking frequencies to adverse health effects, on Page 9, paragraph 2. The weight of evidence approach will be used when mechanisms are found and code will be changed if necessary.
Errors or Omissions in Safety Code 6 substantiating the mechanism linking frequencies to adverse health effects were reported to Health Canada and also by expert witness at the request of Canadian Parliament's Standing Committee on Health. It was also reported to BC Hydro, BCUC and the BC Government that the frequencies in this application no longer complied with Safety Code 6.
Safety Code 6 admits humans are being electromagnetically induced but negated to include frequencies of ALL electrical considerations, specifically frequencies associated with biological systems’ functioning. Humans were treated merely as Kilograms of tissue being heated by watts. Omnidirectional Smart Meter Routers and Tower Antennas capable of communicating with thousands of smart devices weren't considered for their interaction with all material objects and living entities caught in the EMF. You can't blast frequencies around with reckless abandonment.
Facts and Questions:
1. In an electrical grid running at 60 Hz, what happens if the 60 Hz changes? What would happen if the 60 Hz grid was electromagnetically induced? What would the resultant frequency be?
2. What frequencies of human biological systems were employed in frequency interaction considerations?
3. In locating Wireless Tower Antennas and Smart Meter Routers how big of an area do they cover?
4. In a B.C. Hydro Fact Sheet, on page 1 under Proximity, http://www.thermoguy.com/pdfs/BC-Hydro-RF-Fact-Sheet-Detailed.pdf,
it states the Smart Meter base acts like a reflective shield and further reflects the frequencies away from the resident. The frequencies from Smart Meter Routers and other Wireless Tower Antennas are hitting buildings from top to bottom communicating. Can Health Canada/Industry Canada please provide the attenuation coefficients of everything hit by all the different EMFs between the private residents’ Wireless Routers, cordless phones, Wireless Tower Antennas and Smart Meter Routers and Bases holding the entire number of neighbourhood Smart Meters? That includes bees, birds, bats, bugs, butterflies, trees, humans, pets, angles, any other biological systems, and all material objects of any kind.
5. The frequencies are going through building materials, fire separations and hitting anything in their path. Can Health Canada/Industry Canada provide the attenuation coefficients for the building materials including electrical/mechanical systems and the documentation from engineers showing attenuation (elimination) of the frequencies of all the buildings in Canada?
6. Do the frequencies from the Wireless Tower Antennas and neighbourhood Smart Meter Routers hit buildings and stop at the exterior walls and roof top or do the frequencies go right through buildings? Can Health Canada/Industry Canada provide the required documentation from engineers showing attenuation (elimination) of frequencies inside the building?
7. Can Health Canada/Industry Canada please show documentation that the Smart Meters were tested for accuracy under full Wireless Load EMF combined with other neighbourhood EMF frequencies, including Routers with 4000 or more Smart Meter devices reporting to them?
8. Where is the engineered response from Health Canada/Industry Canada/ Governments of Each of All Ten Canadian Provinces, Three territories and Municipalities of Canada on the frequencies going through walls, vibrating structural components causing non compliance with Building Code? http://www.thermoguy.com/pdfs/BC-Energy-Minister-on-Wireless-and-Building-Code.pdf
9. The dangers of Wireless frequencies is now lectured in medical academia for Continuing Education (CE) credits doctors need for licensing; did Health Canada/Industry Canada report that to the Governments of Each of All Ten Canadian Provinces, Three territories and Municipalities of Canada? http://www.thermoguy.com/pdfs/Medical_Education_Letter_on_Wireless_Lectured_in_Medical_Academia.pdf
10. Did Health Canada/Industry Canada share the American Academy of Environmental Medicine press release on Smart Meters?
11. Did Health Canada/Industry Canada share “Electromagnetic fields: High-level microwave technology concerns” by Andrew Michrowski, Ph.D., with the Governments of Each of All Ten Canadian Provinces, Three territories and Municipalities of Canada and All City Councillors, local professionals and constituents concerning the accelerated corrosion information when radiating infrastructure?
Frequencies penetrating the body at any depth/angle have serious consequences: Electromagnetic induction of an unprotected human electrical grid, causing nerve and muscle stimulation, 180 degree polarization of molecules at 1.8 billion times per second for 900 MHz which is twice the frequency speed. That could break anything including DNA and produces heat that is not being discussed.
There are serious unanswered questions and a ban on Wireless Tower Antennas and Smart Meter installation is the only option until the weight of evidence is employed as per Safety Code 6. All Cities, Mayors and City Councillors, citizens and their utility services need to be warned on this very complex issue. This is a frequency and biological weapon when applied like this. We are not wearing protective RF shielding to attenuate the frequencies; neither are the buildings. Hydro services, the Governments of Each of All Ten Canadian Provinces, Three territories and Municipalities of Canada, engineers and Health Canada/Industry Canada have science to complete and resubmit new calculations. Electrical Engineers don't know frequencies and critical information was left out of an electrical equation.
It isn't insurable to neurologically stimulate populations of humans and Health Canada says that happens but humans weren't considered as the true electrical systems they are. Radiating buildings and infrastructure without informing municipal administrators, their science professionals, first responders, educators, unions, insurers, pacemaker recipients and health monitoring and medical professionals is dangerous as applied.
Chief Science Officer
Interprovincial Journeyman Electrician (Red Seal)
Adjunct Faculty, IHF & GEDI
Click on the right for 3 page pdf.
Adjunct Professor Curtis Bennett
"Smart Meters are not saving
this energy wasted on AC."
~ Curtis Bennett
Director of Operations
Chief Science Officer
Interprovincial Journeyman Electrician (Red Seal)
Adjunct Faculty, IHF & GEDI
Thermografix Consulting Corporation
Educational and Informational Purposes: All information on this site and all links that are linked to from StayOnTheTruth.com represent solely the opinions of their producers.
This information and links to more information are made available to you as a resource for your own research and evaluation not as an endorsement.
StayOnTheTruth.com is not in the business of persuading you or anyone else to believe anything that that is presented linked to from this site; however, it does encourage you to use all available resources to form your own judgement about very important things that affect your life.
Fair Dealing and Fair Use Notice: The material on this site is provided for educational and informational purposes. It may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of scientific, environmental, economic, social justice and human rights issues etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair dealing' or 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in copyright law. In accordance with the Fair Dealing or Fair Use intention, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have an interest in using the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair dealing' or 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. The information on this site does not constitute legal or technical advice.